Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two times in one week..

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 4 Replies

We have been having internet issues, and the cable guy came out Wednesday, and tried something new and hooked my husbands computer straight to the phone box to see if it was the wireless modem or something else messing up. Yesterday we had phone issues, so now today the cable guy has to come back out and fix our phone. We have had these issues with the wireless/internet for a while now and they cannot figure out what is going on.

They are gonna get so sick of coming to our house, they have come out so many times because of the internet issue, and we were having problems with the HD channels and stuff, and it is always the same guy, I think when the guy comes today if it is the same guy I will give him some of my chocolate chip cookies LOL!.

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:50 AM
What provider do you have?

We have brighthouse (time Warner) and they use to come out ALL the time, for the cable boxes and internet or both. I finally requested they rewire the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Make sure to give him milk too!
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Armstrong.

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

What provider do you have?

We have brighthouse (time Warner) and they use to come out ALL the time, for the cable boxes and internet or both. I finally requested they rewire the house.
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Yeah

Quoting Anonymous:

Make sure to give him milk too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)