Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What I think makes a person dangerous

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Entitlement.
I think it's the sense of entitlement that makes someone dangerous. It's not the weapons in there hand it's the thought in there mind. When someone kills they think they were exempt from the rules and rapists believe they were allowed to do what they did.
It's early this barley makes sense to me but feel free to read this babble.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kayandjsmom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I think it's different for different people. 

I don't think anytime some kills they think they are exempt from the rules. Some people kill in a moment of rage.  I don't know, it's early so I'm babbling right along with you.

SageAdvice
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:07 AM

They do not ALL think that way. When killing in self defence, one does not think they are exempt from the rules. They are simply doing what's necessary to maintain their own lives. Self preservation is human nature, and while many may say they aren't capable of killing someone, they will never truly know till in that position.

Rapist are just scum. there's no plausible way of defending them.

SageAdvice
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Right, rage is an emotion that sometimes people are unable to control, it doesn't mean they feel they are exempt from the rules, it simply means they have lost control, and they know as soon as it's done, they will be judged on what caused that loss.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I think it's different for different people. 

I don't think anytime some kills they think they are exempt from the rules. Some people kill in a moment of rage.  I don't know, it's early so I'm babbling right along with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I'm mainly addressing serial killers and trust me I will never defend a rapist and believe repeat offenders should be locked away for life.

Quoting SageAdvice:

They do not ALL think that way. When killing in self defence, one does not think they are exempt from the rules. They are simply doing what's necessary to maintain their own lives. Self preservation is human nature, and while many may say they aren't capable of killing someone, they will never truly know till in that position.

SageAdvice
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:20 AM

AH you should clarify that aspect in your opening post.

Also some ( a few ) serial killers do not kill because of a feeling of entitlement, some do it because they are unable to not do it. They literally have no control of it. Some when captured are actually relieved that they have finally been stopped. And while people might yell, that if they truly wanted to be stopped they would have stopped themselves, or turned themselves in, again there is that self preservation aspect, one simply will not willingly put ones self in a cage if they can avoid it, and one can not stop doing what one has no control over psychologically.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm mainly addressing serial killers and trust me I will never defend a rapist and believe repeat offenders should be locked away for life.

Quoting SageAdvice:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:23 AM
you're right about entitlement... Look at a majority of the wealthy who think they owe little to nothing to the communities they live in. they are dangerous to everyone around them
shortyshorts25
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I get what your saying .. I just got up tho I need coffee lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)