Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work out mammas ??? Question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
How do I push through that third round of a hiit workout? It's cardio then strength for 15 minutes but by the second round I'm beat! Help!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM
High-intensity, I'm assuming. If you have to stop after the second round, be glad you made it that far. Don't push yourself past your own limits and you'll be able to do it in a matter of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrangeDays
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Honestly, you just have to push through it. If you're watching a video, don't feel like you have to keep up with them right away. Take it at your own pace or you could hurt yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I know you're right - I just want to make it! Lol

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

High-intensity, I'm assuming. If you have to stop after the second round, be glad you made it that far. Don't push yourself past your own limits and you'll be able to do it in a matter of time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Yes push!

Quoting StrangeDays:

Honestly, you just have to push through it. If you're watching a video, don't feel like you have to keep up with them right away. Take it at your own pace or you could hurt yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 8:34 AM
What's Your mantra to keep going?

Quoting StrangeDays:

StrangeDays
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I actually don't have a mantra. Generally, I just focus on my breathing. In through the nose, out through the mouth. During crunches, for example, I breath in going up, and exhale going down (yikes, that sounds dirty, lol). It basically works for just about any exercise.

When I get so tired that I don't think I can keep going, I'm sweating, I'm shaking and I can't possibly do another thing because I'm going to collapse, I remind myself to breathe. And of course, if I really will collapse, I take a break. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting StrangeDays:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Thanks I'm going to try for third round because I'm not shaking yet! Lol!

Quoting StrangeDays:

I actually don't have a mantra. Generally, I just focus on my breathing. In through the nose, out through the mouth. During crunches, for example, I breath in going up, and exhale going down (yikes, that sounds dirty, lol). It basically works for just about any exercise.

When I get so tired that I don't think I can keep going, I'm sweating, I'm shaking and I can't possibly do another thing because I'm going to collapse, I remind myself to breathe. And of course, if I really will collapse, I take a break. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting StrangeDays:

StrangeDays
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM
You can do eeeet! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting StrangeDays:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting StrangeDays:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I got er dunnnn. Thanky Thanky!!!!!

Quoting StrangeDays:

You can do eeeet! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting StrangeDays:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting StrangeDays:

Hanab818
by ThePonds on May. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM
If you are just starting out don't push to hard if you are done at second round you are done. Just next work out try to add a little more. Eventually it'll be easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)