Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you ever get hit on even looking a mess?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yesterday I went and got my nails and eyebrows done. My hair was in a messy pony tail, I had a comfy PJ pants and dh work shirt. I went into the Safeway and got hit on 3 times. I was like wtf do you see how I look? I told them sorry and kept going my merry way. I thought it was strange. Wouldn't a guy want to hit on a women who has on nice clothes, hair done and makeup on. And yes the guys were cute. If I was single I would of gotten the numbers lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I was headed to the mountains for a hike and on the way there, while in sweats, hair up, no makeup, got hit on. Then on the way back, all sweaty and gross from the hike, got hit on and then honked at by a construction worker...one of those good looking construction workers luckily lol. Good job still turning those heads, mama! Shows you've got natural beauty!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I can't remember the last time I was hit on. Long, long time ago. :(
mamaninny
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Yes, I have. I was going throught a KFC drive thru. Hair in a bun, no make up, wearing sweats and a t shirt. The guy at the window handed me my stuff and blurted out " you're so pretty" then he got a look of shock on his face and said" can I say that?! Oh yeah I can"
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Yeah, often. It can be pretty annoying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonitalilmama
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I did with a plastic bag on my head, it started raining, makes me think how desperate guys ate
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I did while I was pregnant... Awkward...
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Yes. I think it's because some men are more attracted to natural beauty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seashell77
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM

embarrassedshruggingconfusedIt's so awkward. I've had that happen to me a lot when I looked a mess. It's always shocked me and it's left me scratching my head. I guess it's true that saying that people wear rose colored glasses............... LOL

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Mobile Photo

Yes. I get hit on more at the gym than any where else.

This is what I look like at the gym, no make up, hair in a ponytail or messy bun and usually sweaty.
Brandyns87
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Yes. It makes me feel like I'm being mocked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)