Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you ever get hit on even looking a mess?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yesterday I went and got my nails and eyebrows done. My hair was in a messy pony tail, I had a comfy PJ pants and dh work shirt. I went into the Safeway and got hit on 3 times. I was like wtf do you see how I look? I told them sorry and kept going my merry way. I thought it was strange. Wouldn't a guy want to hit on a women who has on nice clothes, hair done and makeup on. And yes the guys were cute. If I was single I would of gotten the numbers lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Replies (201-210):
RobinChristine
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM

yes many times

MamaBurmie
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Nope! Lol its ok though not everybody sees beauty the same :-)
darlula
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Yep. Just the other day at the grocery store I got hit on by the produce guy and the checker. I looked like total crap and had my 2 year old with me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anon1986East
by Kali on May. 25, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Yes. It's actually funny when I get hit on with my kids present. Last Summer some guy stopped his car at a stop sign and hung out his window to hit on me while I was walking with my 7 year old daughter, who thought it was funny and said "ooh I'm telling daddy" to the guy at which point the guy drove away. Another time I was walking and a guy started hitting on me, he asked if I was with anyone and I said "YES!", he asked if my guy was white, I said he's white, and his comment was, "Oh, white boys like nice asses too." Luckily that was the end of the conversation because I had arrived at the office and went in while he kept walking.

Kaelaknowsitall
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:57 AM
I don't get hit on, ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Lol ya especially when I'm running, I guess we look less intimidating without our guard of makeup hairspray and sexy on lol
HotMamaRosie
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Lol. Yeah, it happens. Idk why. Just yesterday I was driving! No makeup and pissed off at the traffic and this guy in a truck tried to talk to me from his truck. Mind you, my kids were in the car. Dh says its the bedroom hair look. Some men like to see you natural. 

ramr_90
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Yes... makes me feel weird that so many see me as attractive when most of the time I don't feel that way. I'm that cashier who never gets fixed up withmake up or worries about my hair when at work. seems my customers like me that way its just creepy when it comes from the old guys though!
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:22 AM
You went out wearing PJ pants? Gross!
Anyways I got hit on when I was pregnant and you can tell I was pregnant. I had been so sick throwing up all day and I looked pale and sweaty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britadams10
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:26 AM

oh yeah, i've also been hit on while pregnant, that just creeps me out lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)