Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why can't i just be happy?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 8 Replies
So a bunch of things that have been stressing me out just recently left my life. So i haven't been this walking time bomb of stress. And now everyone thinks there is something wrong. No I'm just Mello. I don't know how many timesi have to say I'm fine and happy and just not stressed
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I have  people telling me "I'm so sorry" when I am happy and feeling fine. I don't know how to answer the "I'm sorrys"because I'm not.

JC2223
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Just tell them that you are quietly absorbing and appreciating the peace in your life!

idunno1234
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I'm happy for you....I think?  I'm a bit confused by the title when the point of your post is to say you are happy. 

Anyway, I've had similar experience kind of- although I still have significant stuff going on I have found a certain peace about my life that I haven't had in a long time.  A very surreal but cool experience.

I'm happy for you that you are fine and happy and just not stressed.  That's a great way to be!

cupcake_mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM
The title us because all my friends and family this something is wrong lol

Quoting idunno1234:

I'm happy for you....I think?  I'm a bit confused by the title when the point of your post is to say you are happy. 

Anyway, I've had similar experience kind of- although I still have significant stuff going on I have found a certain peace about my life that I haven't had in a long time.  A very surreal but cool experience.

I'm happy for you that you are fine and happy and just not stressed.  That's a great way to be!

idunno1234
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh....wait, I think I get it now- your title.  I interpreted it to mean that you can't be happy.  You are saying that other people aren't letting you be happy (or something like that). 

I feel like a dolt.  Sort of.  And what the hell does dolt even mean?  It just came to my brain, unbidden.  And now I'm rambling.  I'm going to stop now.

cupcake_mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Lol. Yea everyone thinks there is something wrong because I'm not stressed and not being a bitch. And i ramble to

Quoting idunno1234:

Oh....wait, I think I get it now- your title.  I interpreted it to mean that you can't be happy.  You are saying that other people aren't letting you be happy (or something like that). 

I feel like a dolt.  Sort of.  And what the hell does dolt even mean?  It just came to my brain, unbidden.  And now I'm rambling.  I'm going to stop now.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Do you smile? Seriously think about it. maybe the stress and BS has left but you still look and act the same ? Try smiling more it sends a great message to others.

cupcake_mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I have smiled and laughed more in the last week than i have in a really long time

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Do you smile? Seriously think about it. maybe the stress and BS has left but you still look and act the same ? Try smiling more it sends a great message to others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)