Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Verizon Wireless Smartphone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Anyone have one that you'd recommend?  I'm switching from an HTC EVO 4G Shift on Sprint (which I hate enough that I'm paying $50 to buy out of my contract 7 weeks early) to DH's Verizon Wireless plan.  Is the iphone 5 really worth trying to get used to not having a qwerty keyboard?

May get early release from work today so I want to use the few hours to myself to get a new phone. 

Thanks in advance!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondieinva80
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM
I have the lucid from verizon....I love it....I've never been into the apple products
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Apple rocks;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I love my RAZR m. HD works for vz cell sales and says the Samsung s4 is a bad ass phone.
kiddycat73
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I have the Droid RAZR...I miss my iPhone and can't wait to switch back.
Moms2be0109
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I have the HTC Rhyme, I hate it for the most part, stay away from it. It works well enough and bejeweled is now on android so I can deal with the phone. I would pick an iphone but remember almost everything you do uses the internet and verizons internet plans suck.

lesbiansjugglingfloating in pooljuly 4th

Asking who is the "man" and who is the "woman" in a same-sex relationship is like asking which chopstick is the fork.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Quoting kiddycat73:

I have the Droid RAZR...I miss my iPhone and can't wait to switch back.

What is it that you miss about your iphone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Quoting Moms2be0109:

I have the HTC Rhyme, I hate it for the most part, stay away from it. It works well enough and bejeweled is now on android so I can deal with the phone. I would pick an iphone but remember almost everything you do uses the internet and verizons internet plans suck.

well Sprint's all data plan is pretty useless given I never have coverage!

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I have a Samsung Stratosphere and I love it. But I can't have a phone without a keyboard. I hate using a touchscreen when I have to type or text

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I have a Razr Maxx and it's a great phone. The day DH and I bought our Razrs, three different people came into the Verizon store complaining about their iPhones having issues. Never never never will I buy rotten fruit.
Moms2be0109
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I pay an added $50 for 1 GB of data, for 3 devices (dumb phone, smart phone, tablet) and internet I pay about $150 each month. Verizon has really gone down hill over the years. You have to have the unlimited talk and text plans now too. I only need about 200 min a month and unlimited text, why cant I pay for that. I miss the old plans.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Moms2be0109:

well Sprint's all data plan is pretty useless given I never have coverage!

lesbiansjugglingfloating in pooljuly 4th

Asking who is the "man" and who is the "woman" in a same-sex relationship is like asking which chopstick is the fork.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)