Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what am i worth.. long. religion mentioned.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
More then anything, I want to be liked. I want to feel that I'm worth something.

Edit. No one at work likes me. I get picked on, they think I'm stupid, say I talk to much, mock me. I want to like where I work. Some of the people like me, but most, nope.

I have no real friends outside of work. I guess its my fault, I'm such a home body, but the friends I dis have, they traded me in for some one else. At my own wedding, two friends left right after we got married. It sucked. But I guess it was cause my wedding sucked. It was in my backyard, the ac died, my cake melted. Can I blame them for leaving , no ii guess not.

My husband. I've never felt good enough for him. Well, after the first year. He cheated, then I cheated. we worked past it. Then he startwd looking at personal adds. Made one of his own. Even answered one or two, but never cheated. He would make comments about other women, oooing and ahhing. It hurt. I told him. He eventually stopped. Then, he cheated again, and again. I think if one of those girls had really wanted him, like a relationship with him, we wouldn't be together.

I feel like a filler. He says he loves me, but some times, in his voice I can a tone, like he's annoyed. Now, I feel like I mean nothing.

Personally I can't get over what I did. The cheating last a month or two. It didn't mean anything. I was getting him back, and I was happy someone liked me.

I can't forgive my self or forget it, why should anyone else.

Anod for those that are religious, please don't bash if your not, if I feel worthless to myself, how can mean something to God. The creator of everything.

Just venting. I just feeling sown on my self today.

Sorry so long, thanks for any advice.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Yeah, me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Self esteem girl. You need some. Therapy maybe????
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I know, I have none. I don't want to be told I need meds or somthing. I dont want to be dependent on meds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Self esteem girl. You need some. Therapy maybe????

Mackenzie40
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM
sounds like you have no self worth - therapy could help so go.
xtwistedxlovex
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you need to lose the husband so you have a decent chance at finding some self-respect and confidence. He's only dragging you down at this point, don't you think?
FarmWife
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Honey, you are not worthless to God. No matter what you've done you are His child, made in His image. That's the awesome part about God.

You & your spouse need some serious counseling. All this cheating? There's no way you just "get over it." You sound like you're seriously depressed. Talk to someone!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh honey, I don't know about anything else in your life, but I can promise you one thing. Jesus loves you. That is an absolute certainty and don't ever let anyone tell you anything different. He loves everyone, even murderers, even child molesters, He loves them all.

Please don't ever feel like you are not good enough for Him, if you weren't, would you be here today?

momsbabies
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM

It will get better.  You have to make the conscious decision to say that you forgive yourself and that your worthy. Your inner voice is your everything and you can always make different choices in the way you speak to yourself when no one else is listening.  Find out why you are trying to punish yourself, then heal, things will get better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM
I love him, I really do. I want to believe he loves me too. Sometimes, I think I am just making it worse, that it isn't really this bad.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I think you need to lose the husband so you have a decent chance at finding some self-respect and confidence. He's only dragging you down at this point, don't you think?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)