Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh my DH is a A$$ hole :/ (vent long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Last night my DH went off on me because "the house was dirty"... Let me clarify it was not. All toys were picked up, dishes were done, clothes folded and put away, floors cleaned, and the house was dusted. And he went off on me because it wasn't cleaned to his standards. I'm like seriously it's a home we live here it's not a fucking shrine or museum! And he continued to go off calling me names and getting in my face. I told him "I don't HAVE to be here" and he went off on me again :/ accusing me of cheating on him, which I will not and never have done. He asked me who he is and where else I could go and I told him my mom. He went off again. (My mom and him don't get along). We had a fight a few weeks ago and after he promised me he would quit accusing me of cheating and yelling in my face. Im really upset and he doesn't get why. I have a lot of things going on with my body right now and he doesn't care. Well he does care but because of This shit going on with my body we haven't had sex. And he says he understands but then bitches at me for him not getting any :/ I'm at a loss
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry
ecerka
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
He definitely sounds like an ass. You need to stop letting him treat you this way. You guys need counseling or you need to leave. Lots of red flags in how he's treating you. I'd be worried that it will escalate to physical abuse next.
2BBboys0509
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM
3 moms liked this

Tell him if the house isn't up to his standards he can clean it! I will never understand why a man thinks it's OK to talk to his wife in that manner,let alone why she would put up with it! Take care of you and tell him to fuck off!

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Hire a house cleaner. Have him interview so the house is cleaned to his standards. Ask him to go to couples counseling with you. Stop the damn fighting . You realize your kids are hearing this right? when he gets in your face walk away. It takes 2 to make it a fight walk away. It sounds like  He has some serious anger issues from what little you have posted of him.

starlight91
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM

That sucks, he should be more supportive...

jessimicuh
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Is your DH my SO?
Ohmygod.. I got yelled at last night for asking him to rinse out our 5&6 year olds hair while I fed and sponge bathed our 6 day old..he slammed doors and every thing.. then got pissed bc there were two dirty cups in the sink, bc our daughters had milk before bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idunno1234
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

People are treated the way they allow themselves to be treated.  You need to take some responsibility for allowing him to treat you that way and putting up with it. 

You will never be able to change him but you can definitely change yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I did. And that started another fight :/ I watch two girls during the day(not including my dd so 3 girls really) and he goes and I quote "boohoo is that too much for you that you can't clean the G** D*** house?" And I told him to go to hell finished my ciggerate and went to bed and he started again this morning.

Quoting 2BBboys0509:

Tell him if the house isn't up to his standards he can clean it! I will never understand why a man thinks it's OK to talk to his wife in that manner,let alone why she would put up with it! Take care of you and tell him to fuck off!

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM

he sounds very childish.  why do u put up with it, you dont deserve that 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Sounds like it... :/ it sucks but I do love him.

Quoting jessimicuh:

Is your DH my SO?
Ohmygod.. I got yelled at last night for asking him to rinse out our 5&6 year olds hair while I fed and sponge bathed our 6 day old..he slammed doors and every thing.. then got pissed bc there were two dirty cups in the sink, bc our daughters had milk before bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)