Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM
  • 16 Replies
I had a great sleep schedule. Bed time around midnight, up at 7.

Then I started not going to bed into 3 or 4am, sleeping on and off for 10 hours.

Last night, went to bed at 8... Its 9:30am, and I'm just now waking up. Ds is late for school

Eta
I have two non cellphone alarms. One that's about 3 feet above my head- beeping sound. Another that's on the other side of the room. That is turned all the way up to rock songs.On my phone, I have 'drop the world' (Eminem), a few other songs, a rooster, office work phone, machine guns blaring, and a few other pre-programmed.alarms that are the loudest. All the alarms are so loud, you can hear them (and get annoyed by them) the next floor up. Not sure about two floors up
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You might want to invest in an alarm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wissotamum
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 AM

WTF indeed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:36 AM
They make these things called alarm clocks. Try getting one. Kid won't be late to school.
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Loo I forgot to add, I actually have 10 of them for the morning time. 3 that wakes me up, another to remind myself to take my medicine... Another that'll give a count down on when to leave for school, etc.

Apparently I slept through all of them

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

You might want to invest in an alarm.
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I have 10 that goes off through the morning for various reasons. Slept through them all

Quoting Anonymous:

They make these things called alarm clocks. Try getting one. Kid won't be late to school.
2BBboys0509
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM

How in the hell do you sleep through 10 alarms! Do you go into a coma or something?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM
We overslept too. Apparently I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. I am letting my kids stay home for a "mental health day".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM
........ yeah then put them across the room so you have to actually get up to turn it off. And cell phone alarms don't really count. My dad had to find a alarm clock with an annoying sound, crows like a rooster. Find one that is annoying enough you won't sleep through.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

I have 10 that goes off through the morning for various reasons. Slept through them all

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Are you on any medications, maybe that's it.
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I have no idea! Usually I'm up before the first alarm goes off!

Quoting 2BBboys0509:

How in the hell do you sleep through 10 alarms! Do you go into a coma or something?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)