Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kanine unit across the street?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Yesterday me and my mom were watching tv and she looked out the window and saw maybe four cop cars at the house across the street. We opened the window to try to hear what was going on and we say a cop going up to the door with a dog and he opened the door and yelled "Police! Come out or I will release the dog and he will bite you!" "You've been warned!" and he let the dog go but apparently there wasn't anyone in there. It was a little scary. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Happened in my neighborhood a few times. Turns out they were trying to flush out all of the druggies. Caught quite a few of them, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM

My neighborhood is crawling with them. It's kinda sad because there are approx. 7 kids that live there.

Quoting PeaceLoveAndTea:

Happened in my neighborhood a few times. Turns out they were trying to flush out all of the druggies. Caught quite a few of them, too.

PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I hate when that happens. One of the houses they busted had five kids under the age of 7 living there. They ended up in foster care because their parents both went to prison and had no other family in the States, from what I understand. It's sad that people can do that to their kids. You would think that if it's something you could lose them over, then you'd just not do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My neighborhood is crawling with them. It's kinda sad because there are approx. 7 kids that live there.

Quoting PeaceLoveAndTea:

Whatever today may be, tomorrow will be peace.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)