Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

natural abortion?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 4 Replies

okay, a little TMI, but i started a new medication a couple months ago that has left me horribly constipated. I keep trying to figure it out, but i am needing some sort of assistance to be able to go to the bathroom, almost every single time since i have started this medicine. i have tried to just wait it out, but after a week of not pottying? yeah. i am uncomfortable. 

so, i just went and typed into google "how to naturally induce a bowel movement" and it prompted me "how to naturally induce an abortion" WTF! enough people are searching for that that it is a prompt now!?

Proud mom of an ornery 4.5 year old boy, a very smart 7.5 year old girl! Married for 5.5, together for 8 years! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KrissyKC
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM

prunes.... the answer to your problem.

sick and disgusting... my response to the natural abortion search prompt.

Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Quoting KrissyKC:

prunes.... the answer to your problem.

sick and disgusting... my response to the natural abortion search prompt.

oh trust me. tried the prunes. all they do is give me really heinous gas. i cut out dairy (not that i ate much to begin with), i am taking in about 40 grams of fiber a day. i drink nothing but water or peppermint/ginger tea, i am active, have been taking 4 stool softeners a night, some nights i take 4 stool softeners AND a laxative. still nada. it will usually take 3 days of 2-3 laxatives and/or an enema. not fun. 

and i agree on the abortion thing. i couldnt beleive that it would actually prompt that. it would not surprise me if there was a site for it, but enough people searching it to make it a prompt! wtf people!

Proud mom of an ornery 4.5 year old boy, a very smart 7.5 year old girl! Married for 5.5, together for 8 years! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

catrig
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Metamucil works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Quoting catrig:

Metamucil works.

yep. been taking fiber supplements. one that is actually better than metamucil. still nada. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)