Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you feel? *best friend cheating*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

Okay. So I'll try to make this story as short and easy to understand as possible. I have a friend who is married, and has been married for 8 years. She is with her husband but has ALWAYS had her ex boyfriend on the side. FOR THE WHOLE 8 YEARS she's been married. I don't know why but he has just always been apart of the picture. Her husband DOESN'T know, as far as Im concerned, but he might have an idea things aren't the best with the two of them.

Anyhow, my best friend is scheming with this guy how to get her to leave her husband. Like they are planning on buying a place together and my best friend is going to give this guy (her ex) a large sum of money to get a place for the two of them to live (shes going on the deed)

I don't judge, but I can''t help to feel bad for her husband. Would you feel bad? Or just ignore the situation?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Ignore it but if it's affecting you that much end the friendship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2kids2dogs2cats
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Of course I feel bad for the husband, but I wouldn't be best friends with someone who was like this. I wouldn't be speaking to her anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I probably would feel terrible for the husband but wouldn't say anything to him. If she wants to ruin her marriage then let her. He deserves better anyways. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM

When it comes to a case like this I would anonymously tell the husband so he can protect himself financially.  Sounds like she got married for his money and has always wanted to stay with her ex.  Tell the poor guy so he does not get raked over the coals and he can protect himself. This could ruin the husband.  Usually I say stay out of peoples marriages and to pick your friends wisely but I had a guy friend something similiar happened to and he is still paying the price 5 years later.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
It'd be funny if her ex takes the money and runs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM

You think he would do that? how could he take the money and run if her name was going on the house too? just curious. and I did think the same thing in the beginning when she told me that.

Quoting Litlmama87:

It's be funny if her ex takes the money and runs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:17 AM

bump

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)