Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Russian Roulette!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So dh and I are in our 30s, 3 kids at home between us (1 shared) and he is getting a vasectomy. Well.... because we are not that young anymore and our son is 8mo we feel his vasectomy is a good choice.
However.
We have decided to play Russian roulette from now on! He's scheduled in 2 weeks so if we get pregnant while waiting on the pipes to clear lol we will be happy, will be about 8 weeks, if not it will be ok.

This is my confession because we aren't telling anyone lol so wanted to share somewhere. It's kinda exciting :)~
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CrazyMomma710
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Good luck!

I honestly thought this was going to be about real russian roulette with a loaded gun. The lethal weapon, not whats in your dh's pants! LOL

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on May. 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM

you also have some chances after he's snipped takes a few weeks for it all to clear out

amberleh
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM

You have 6-8 weeks afterwards to play this game too, lol! The procedure takes a while to take full effect. Have fun!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Pretty sure I stated in op we have about 8 weeks lol but we are already trying and surgery is in 2 weeks soooo I'm gonna be ovulating lol yay :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Update! We're pregnant! Squeal!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)