Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for everyone who keeps complaining about PA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Instead of coming on CM and bitching about it. Or ideas that can make it better. How about bitch to someone that has more of a chance of making a change happen. If you won't do that STFU about it and get over it.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Yea this will stop it all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I doubt it will. But everyday someone is making a post on how to improve the system. What the Hell are we suppose to do. If they feel that strongly about it, then they should take their concerns somewhere other then a group of moms.

Quoting wkukid:

Devious333
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Lol I agree.

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt it will. But everyday someone is making a post on how to improve the system. What the Hell are we suppose to do. If they feel that strongly about it, then they should take their concerns somewhere other then a group of moms.

Quoting wkukid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

People act like they are losing so much money in the taxes for it like yeah your $7 a year in the portion of your taxes that go for fs is really going to break the bank

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

People act like they are losing so much money in the taxes for it like yeah your $7 a year in the portion of your taxes that go for fs is really going to break the bank

I don't care. I want my $7

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

So the PA mom has more right to be here and express her opinions on PA than someone who doesn't have it?

Kind of hypocritical and immature, but okay.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM

She's right. If people can make posts about how they abuse food stamps then why can't people bitch about it.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

So the PA mom has more right to be here and express her opinions on PA than someone who doesn't have it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I honestly don't know why people need to come on here posting what they made for dinner with their food stamps. Or how they are angry because Medicaid won't pay for the designer glasses they want. Or their TANF check won't cover their rent. If they got those problems take it up with the welfare office. And if they are so proud of what they made for dinner, take a pic of it and send it to their case worker thanking them for the food stamps.

I'd much rather hear debates over when to forward face your kids or how long to breast feed your kids.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM
See my comment to her.

Quoting wkukid:

She's right. If people can make posts about how they abuse food stamps then why can't people bitch about it.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

RobinBright
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Not one bit of your OP is correctly written as a sentence.  Well done.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)