Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I pissed the bed!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Last night I got a rather warm feeling and instantly woke up. I had started to pee myself! Was not intoxicated but was working on my 20th hour of sleep. Dh thought it was pretty damn funny. Im still in shock. Has anyone else ever done this as an adult. Please tell me im not the only one.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missmamaof4
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I have I sometimes have seizures in my sleep and I always pee myself when it happens! I hate it!!
jeda1429
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Nope , can't say I've ever done that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I did once when I was pregnant. I was 38 weeks and huge and I had rolled up against the wall while sleeping and when I woke up I couldn't wiggle to the other side of the bed fast enough. Even after I peed it still took about 5 mins for me to get out of bed. That sucked lol

bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on May. 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM

20hrs of sleep?????

Jade_Lufercus
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM

When I was pregnant with my 2nd son I peed in the bed like 4 times. I just wouldn't wake up, or I'd wake up after dreaming about going to the bathroom. It was never a lot. My DH thought it was funny, too. Haven't had a problem since then, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Yes ma'am. I woke up to eat lol. I work nights and have worked 16 hour shifts the last 4 days in a row on about 2-3 hours of sleep. I got hom from work yesterday morning about 0700 and past out till almost 8 this morning. Im on my feet the entire 16 hours, lucky if I get a break. My legs were swollen even. And im hypothyroid and this job has jacked up my own pill schedule. I was pooped to say the least.

Quoting bunnyxlover:

20hrs of sleep?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I've done this several times.  I never peed the bed when I was younger so I'm not sure why this has happened as an adult.  I go to bed wearing leak pads as a 'just in case', and always make sure that I go to the bathroom right before I go to sleep and to not drink a lot right before bed.  I hope you don't have to go through this again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Also, were you peeing in your dream at all?  I have noticed that ever single time this has happened to me I was peeing in my dream.  If my bladder is full and I haven't gone my dream will show me going to the bathroom over and over never getting relief.  As soon as I start to get relief from going to the bathroom in the dream I know it's happening and I wake up.  

mom4awesomekids
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM

No never done that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

your not the only one...I pee when I cough..it happens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)