Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a friend write a resume. I sent it to a job without checking it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

The resume is completely wrong when it pertains to my experience. I have a interview set up today. How do I call and say I dont want the job? The dates and positions are completely messed up.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

bump

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Tell them exactly what you said. There was confusing these are the real dates and hours. Will it still work out or no? It it won't apologize for wasting their time. 

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Didn't you just make another post about this? It's your own fault for not proof reading it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM

next time you'll know not to let your friends do your homework...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

The experience is completely wrong and so are the dates. I'd rather not waste there time on interviewing me for the position.

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Tell them exactly what you said. There was confusing these are the real dates and hours. Will it still work out or no? It it won't apologize for wasting their time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I would still go to the interview but take an edited and different copy of your résumé for them to look over. Some people are really sympathetic Good Luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Didn't we do this post already today?
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Then call and cancel?

Quoting Anonymous:

The experience is completely wrong and so are the dates. I'd rather not waste there time on interviewing me for the position.

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

JUST TELL THE TRUTH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

That is what I plan on doing. Then just making my own resume. Its kinda I screwed up and learned from it now thing.

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Then call and cancel?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Glitchtastic:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)