Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this inappropriate or is it just me? PLEASE READ!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe I was right saying he groped me on purpose?

Options:

yes, he definitely groped you

no, you're crazy he did nothing wrong

you misunderstood, he was innocent

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 34

View Results

First off, I am not a troll. I am anonymous because I don't know if any of my in-laws would see this. I just want advice.

Ok, so here is the question I have. When I first met my husband, I had a decent relationship with the in-laws. We would joke around. After a while we ended up living with them. So anyway we were at home when my husband - their son - did something, so they were joking, and said that he needed a spanking. So my husband volunteered me to take it for him, and they kind of dragged me over to my fil (they were still joking around at the time). So I get over there, and fil starts spanking me, which is weird in the first place, especially since I don't like people touching me. Anyway, he does that, but after he is spanking, he moves his hand where I am still bent over and his hand is literally cupping my crotch. This happened on more than one occasion, even after I said I was 'done' with spankings. It eventually stopped after I flat out said to the fil no more. They all acted like it was joking still. I told my husband what happened, and that I thought the fil had done it on purpose. He just agreed to not allow/participate in the spankings anymore. He nor I confronted his family. Later, after I was pregnant, (by now I was avoiding my fil as much as possible), he would come up to me, and rub my belly saying - 'oh, i want to get to know my grandbaby before they're born' - but when he would rub my belly, he would his hand up and cup my breast. This happened more than once, and I started avoiding him even more. As soon as possible we moved out (not long after the baby was born). We did not spend much time with them at all, only when they came over to our house, and I told my husband to NEVER leave me alone with my fil again. So his mother one day asked why didn't I like his dad. He told her it was because he had groped me multiple times. She said that she didn't think his dad would ever do something like that to HIM. My husband asked if she meant I was lying. She said no, but basically said I was exaggerating or that I misunderstood because I had been sexually assaulted before.

So my question is: Am I right?

Thank you all so much for the responses. I appreciate it. I feel a little better knowing it isn't just me being crazy... I agree that should call him out on it, I am just scared to do so. He is a big guy 6'4 and very heavy. So I would have to think of someplace public we can do that. I also DO NOT let him around my kids alone EVER. I was abused as a child, and I don't want to risk him doing anything to them. Thank you very much for the support, and advice! Also to reiterate, yes both things happened more than once. It is literally making me shake just typing this, and I am reviewing it in my head.. I just have a hard time dealing with this.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

bump

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

bumpity

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM

PLEASE READ!!!!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

It does indeed sound like sexual harassment;
refuse to be a victim and protect yourself from further touching.
if he ever gropes you there again, protest LOUDLY that "HE IS TOUCHING YOUR VAGINA AND IF HE DOES NOT STOP YOU WILL PRESS CHARGES AND BRING HIM TO TRIAL." 

daisybaby91
by lipstick on May. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM

what a creep.

I'd avoid him too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Well since I wasn't there, I can't say if he groped you or not. Why do you care what others think? If he made you uncomfortable and you asked him to stop then he should have stopped. Bottom line.
Monkeychick
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I feel if u felt uncomfortable with him touching u and groping u then he was doing it. I had a ex bf who's step father would grope me but pretend he was trying to pet their dog so I finally stopped going over there
WhitneyRawks
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
You are right
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)