Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 26 year old son called me in tears at 3 this morning*2nd update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 234 Replies
1 mom liked this

yesterday he let me know he was going into hollywood to go to a gig,3 bands and the last band had a girl he's been seeing around LA a lot lately....well i guess during the gig the girl my son went to see was walking on the wall between the bar and the crowd and someone threw a glass bottle at her face.one of his friends texted me at midnight and said "ashley might not be calling you for a couple hours" so i thought ok maybe he lost his phone and he'll call me from his land line.....nope he called me at 3 in the morning from his cell phone, sobbing saying they took the girl away in an ambulance, i then asked him to calm down a little and tell me what happened, between sobs i got this much

she was walking on the wall between the bar and crowd someone threw a glass bottle at her,she fell 6 ft onto a table breaking the table and she wasnt moving,so my son ran over to see if he could help her. her eyes were open but glazed over and she was trying to catch her breath so not knowing what he should do he unzipped her corset and sat her up,as soon as he sat her up she gasped for air and clung to him shaking. after that the medics came in and took her away he doesnt know what happened after they took her and he doesnt know if he should go to the bar and ask which hospital they took her to or what

my son isnt a cryer...so i was surprised he was crying. im waiting for my son to come over right now and talk to me

edit:my son called the bar and they told him the hospital the ambulance took her to so my son left about 20 minutes ago to go see her. i'll update more when he texts me

update:my son just texted me saying that she has 6 stitches on her face and has a sprained ankle but everything else is fine,she was asleep when he got there though.he's just waiting for her to wake up now,so he's walking around the gift shop

edit:she woke up and the first thing she did was look at my son look at the bed and then back to my son surprised that he was there,then she said she was hungry and my son without hesitating went to ihop down the street and got her a togo plate of cinnastack pancakes lol

3rd edit:my son drove her home,he's helping her clean now

2nd update:while my son was helping her clean,someone knocked ok the door so my son answered it,it was her ex boyfriend dropping off their son. the ex boyfriend was getting mad that my son was there saying that their son shouldnt be exposed to a river of boyfriends,then the girl says "shut up you idiot,i got a glass bottle thrown at my face last night and i fell 6ft, he's just helping me. if your going to act like a jealous boyfriend when we arent even together get the hell away from my apartment" the ex boyfriend stormed off yelling random things,and my son got to see what she was like with her son.my son said that she put her ds down for a nap and she is trying not to fall asleep on the couch

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Wow
umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like a rib punctured her lung

petie1104
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope she's ok. He could definitely ask at the bar. Unfortunately, since he's not family, unless she puts him as an emergency contact the hospital may not be able to help much with information. He could, possibly call the ambulance company and ask where they would take someone if the incident was at the bar. They can't give specifics but if they have a specific hospital telnet go to they might be able to tell him that.
queenamy
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM
My son just left,he called the bar and they told him what hospital they took her to so he's on his way to that one now

Quoting petie1104:

I hope she's ok. He could definitely ask at the bar. Unfortunately, since he's not family, unless she puts him as an emergency contact the hospital may not be able to help much with information. He could, possibly call the ambulance company and ask where they would take someone if the incident was at the bar. They can't give specifics but if they have a specific hospital telnet go to they might be able to tell him that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay? Why are you telling us this? It's really no one's business, other than her own parents.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay? Why are you telling us this? It's really no one's business, other than her own parents.

you all could give advice on what my son could do, but that would be to hard for a lot of you since a lot of you like being snarky

Lizardannie1966
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I hope she'll be OK. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM
He shouldn't have moved her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)