Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot be the only one that feels this way........

Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
It really blows my mind. I don't mind sharing some pics of my boys, but they are appropriate. I was looking at the babies sleeping post in the babies group. Some of them were very cute!!! Some, not so much, not that the kids weren't cute, but the pics were inappropriate :-(

We live in a day and age where so much info goes through the computer to a complete stranger. There is no gender test to join CM. How do I know you're not a guy who gets off looking at little girls and boys. And what do many of these moms do? Put pics in just their underwear or a diaper.

Am I the only one that sees anything wrong w this? Would you plaster pics of yourself on a site of you in just your underwear? Yeah I know, some would. It's not cute! Not on a public forum! That's something you keep in the photo albums. Not only do I think about pediphiles(spelling) it's also tacky and trashy. Put some clothes on you kids. There were two that stood out to me. One of a little girl in just t shirt and panties laying on something w her legs spread eagle and hanging down. Another was a girl w jeans and no shirt on. This little girl had her hands down in the front of her jeans! Seriously????? I wouldn't even take s pic of my daughter like that! Much less share them on the Internet. There were also pics of little boys in nothing but pants or underwear. A small baby is just a diaper is cute in my family. Not in the World Wide Web :-(

Another thing, there was a few pics of kids sleeping on, get this, stairs. Stairs!!!!! And only one person had the balls to say something. Let's focus in the simple cuteness of our kids, not some shock value pictures :-(

I'm sorry I went off on a rant :-(. It just bothered me to much and I needed to get it out. :-(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)