Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously people grow a brain would ya!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
When you are posting things on craigslist why the hell do you feel its necessary to post a pic of your child/baby with whatever it is you are selling/rehoming????? I see it all the time in the ads for rehoming animals.. why why why. Don't you think that there are whackos out there that just peruse these ads looking for just this type of opportunity? There really are freaks out there...are people really still that stupid after everything that happens with craigslist and the like? Come on... GROW A BRAIN!!!!!!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Yeah that's stupid.
mommy_dearest_
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

If it's a risk some are willing to take. It's her risk

VannaMae307
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I think people who post things on there quite often don't think about their listings. Like when they post a dresser from the 70s with mold and possibly fleas, and ask $150 because it's antique.

Redwoods_Mama
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:41 PM

The ones that bother me are the horse ads; small kid, no helmet, no adult, sitting on the back of a horse to show how "bombproof" he is.  It's so fucking stupid.

The rest IDGAF about.  But I have seen those "bombproof" sweethearts get stung by a wasp, or startled by a snake, etc, and they go from docile and sleepy to bucking terrified maniac.  So yeah, risk your kd getting killed so you can get rid of that ginormous hayburner.  Great plan.  Jackasses. -_- 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)