Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bug camp or chess club? WWYD?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: Which summer activity should we do?

Options:

Chess club! It's cheaper and spans out longer

Bug Camp, it sounds hella FUN

Science Centre Pass, he won't make friends but it's more bang for your buck and the schedule works for you!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Bug camp is pretty far bus ride and cost 203$ for 5 days, from 1pm -3:30pm daily and my son would LOVE it.

Or chess club. fairly close (under an hour on the bus) 99$ for 9 weeks 7:30-8:30pm weekly

I can't decide and I'm not gonna lie, he would LOVE bug camp but that's a lot of money for us and I am considering doing it next year so I can save a little bit each month over the year so it won't be a burden to pay for it.

WWYD?

OR, we could just get a science centre pass for 250$ for an entire year and go whenever we please and can take his cousins, but he won't be making friends.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
silverdawn99
by Jamie on May. 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM
3!
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

3 and let him invite children to go with you IF thats an option. I would hate to have an evening commitment during summer. Let him know that you will try to save and send him to bug camp next year.

tardistraveller
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Yes, I will definately still do bug camp I just didn't expect it to be so much money, so I would rather save up for it.

It is an option! The pass is good for 2 adults and 4 kids, and our family is just him and me, so plenty more room for friends and another parent 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

3 and let him invite children to go with you IF thats an option. I would hate to have an evening commitment during summer. Let him know that you will try to save and send him to bug camp next year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)