Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ferret Stew anyone?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

Oh my word, she is driving me up the wall! I'd never actually harm a hair on her sneaky, adorable body but Im about 30 seconds from locking her in another room! She has figured out, that there is a space between the frame of the cushion base, and back base... I wouldn't care if she would just stop digging/scratching! Its driving me fucken bonkers!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Discipline her like a mama ferret would;
Next time she does it, grab her by the back of the neck and drag her by her tummy across the floor for a foot or two.

mommiedearest22
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I wish that would work. I've had her since March, and shes done it since Day 1. Nothing phases her... Shes nearly 3, and was a severerly neglected, petco return... If she was a kit, it'd be a hell of alot easier, but I wouldn't trade her for anything... Especially when she counters the annoying by doing something cute... Like right now, she is attempting to steal binkies, she suceeded once and it was so damn hard disceplining her, when she looks like shes sucking on a binkie lol!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Discipline her like a mama ferret would;
Next time she does it, grab her by the back of the neck and drag her by her tummy across the floor for a foot or two.

lovemyirish
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I miss my sneaky, stinky, little brat!!
crysiann
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I have two ferrets, and they drive me crazy too sometimes! But, you are right, they are so cute!

mommiedearest22
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Shes my baby lol. Rather sucks shes no longer a kit, but shes more often than not worth it. Shes finally coming out of her shell, breaks my heart when I have to discipline her, and she gets mad and pouts, but the rules are the same for everyone in this house! LOL

Quoting crysiann:

I have two ferrets, and they drive me crazy too sometimes! But, you are right, they are so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)