Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whose kid is this???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
It certainly isn't my kid... My toddler is a very sweet and loving little boy. He seems to have been replaced with some sort of evil clone. All this child has done all day is yell "no" and growl at me. My kid doesn't know even know how to growl, so that is just further proof that this child isn't mine...

I hope the clones parents show up soon, and switch me back for my regular kid, because mommy's about to lose her mind up in here lol
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I'll trade you for one sweet teenager, I miss my babies
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM
No thanks. As much fun as it sounds to have a kid that wipe his own ass, I think I prefer no's and growling, to a teenager with a full vocabulary lol

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

twade26
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Yeah I am dealing with  the same thing with my 3 year old and I would like the sweet little girl with the halo not this child with horns. She became possessed over night and I don't know what the hell happened. What's funny is they say she is so sweet and angelic at school but the minute we get home she is CRAZY!

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM
LMAO he does have a well versed vocabulary, I assure you, he is a dynamite kid

Quoting Anonymous:

No thanks. As much fun as it sounds to have a kid that wipe his own ass, I think I prefer no's and growling, to a teenager with a full vocabulary lol

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 3:20 PM
My sweet little dd likes to growl and say no some days. I want to pull my hair out!!!! LOL I swear she is possessed by some evil demon on days like that, but she is normally sweet cuddle butt with smiles and laughter!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)