Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am...*pic post* (if you need a 'pick me up' this is the post for you)

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
  • 204 Replies
13 moms liked this

Having a really good day :) And I feel pretty :) I would like to share some of my good day with the rest of you :) Post a picture and I will tell you nice things I see :) And please, if you can's say something nice, don't say anything at all. Everybody deserves to have a good day.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM
3 moms liked this
I am having a good day too :)
You're pretty
Arabellas_Mommy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
That's fantastic! :) There's nothing better than a good day :)
And thank you very much :)

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I am having a good day too :)

You're pretty
anotherhalf
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM

You look like you are daring me to say something mean ;)

You look very pretty.  I love all the bright colors.

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM

My day has been mediocre at best. But I am happy yours is going so much better :)

Arabellas_Mommy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol I'm not, really! I used to be very self concious and after a long time of not feeling good about myself, I'm opening up and feeling good about myself. If you feel good about yourself, others will feel good about you too :)
Thank you :) That's probably why I'm having a good day actually. I used to only ever wear black :/

Quoting anotherhalf:

You look like you are daring me to say something mean ;)

You look very pretty.  I love all the bright colors.

Arabellas_Mommy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Why only mediocre? And thank you :) I woke up this morning thinking it wasn't going to be a good day (it's been raing here all week and rain makes me feel gloomy) so I showed, put on bright colors, did my hair and make up, and decided I was not going to have a bad day because the weather sucks lol I don't even plan on leaving my house lol but at least I feel good for myself :)

Quoting armywifey26:

My day has been mediocre at best. But I am happy yours is going so much better :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM
You have gorgeous eyes :) im actually feeling kinda yucky today so below ill post a pic for the pick me up lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Just nothing special about it. It's raining so the kids can't play outside so they are a little fussy. Then DH texts me saying he won't be home until the 26th instead of tomorrow. Plus I need to do laundry and I hate laundry. But I can't put it off anymore. Especailly if I want it all done and put away before DH gets home 

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Why only mediocre? And thank you :) I woke up this morning thinking it wasn't going to be a good day (it's been raing here all week and rain makes me feel gloomy) so I showed, put on bright colors, did my hair and make up, and decided I was not going to have a bad day because the weather sucks lol I don't even plan on leaving my house lol but at least I feel good for myself :)

Arabellas_Mommy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Thank you :) And I'm sorry you're feeling yucky :(

Quoting Anonymous:

You have gorgeous eyes :) im actually feeling kinda yucky today so below ill post a pic for the pick me up lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)