Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't beg me for money for food

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

and then get pissed off when I bring you back food and drink because I only had my credit card.

I hate these beggars.   Just be honest and say you want drug money.

I bought you granola bars, sandwiches, water, string cheese, and jelly beans and you complain?

I am not saying it is the healthiest, but it is what Exxon had.

Fuck me if I ever help these beggars again.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmeinthelite29
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
DH and I keep cash in our ashtrays for the homeless. And when walkaround the city, we keep a small bit of cash in our pockets to get to them. We don't care if they're dying drugs with it they're like still worse off than ours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I agree.

But he asked for money for food.

I had no money, but could buy food.  And I was cussed at for being such a selfish person.

Quoting cmeinthelite29:

DH and I keep cash in our ashtrays for the homeless. And when walkaround the city, we keep a small bit of cash in our pockets to get to them. We don't care if they're dying drugs with it they're like still worse off than ours.

cmeinthelite29
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I understand. But most people wouldnt knowingly give th drug money

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree.

But he asked for money for food.

I had no money, but could buy food.  And I was cussed at for being such a selfish person.

Quoting cmeinthelite29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I want jelly beans!

-42-
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM
We were leaving a restaurant one evening when a woman came up to me and said she was pregnant and hungry.

In my hands were to go containers of food that was ordered that way, and a fresh bag of biscuits.

I told her that and tried to give it to her.....and she turned me down. She wanted cash.

Who turns down Cheddar Bay biscuits?!!! Still warm!!!
Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I've encountered that before. Then they get pissy when its not cash
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I LOVE CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting -42-:

We were leaving a restaurant one evening when a woman came up to me and said she was pregnant and hungry.

In my hands were to go containers of food that was ordered that way, and a fresh bag of biscuits.

I told her that and tried to give it to her.....and she turned me down. She wanted cash.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM
A nonpregnant lady!

Quoting -42-:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I wanted to give them dessert.   They seemed to be the most portable because I could get a decent sized bag of them.

They are now sitting on my kitchen counter.

Quoting Anonymous:

I want jelly beans!

Pnukey
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Girl, I'll take those jelly beans! MmmMmMm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)