Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a girl or girls? Great deal on carseat that the carseat group highly reccommended. Normally $99.99!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/burlingtoncoatfactory/Baby/Travel-Gear/Car-Seats/Infant-Car-Seats/onBoard35-Infant-Car-Seat-Pink-Petals-368676324.aspx

Ok so worried about my twins and went and made an account at the carseat group to ask about the best infant rear facing seat available. Most people said try the Safety 1st On Board 35 Seat. Right now, Burlington Coat factory has them for $59.99 and shipping is FREE! It was a great deal. For those who do not know I am pregnant with twin girls and have three boys so money is a little tight, and this is a great deal. The ONLY reason this specific color is so cheap and has been stopped being made by safety first is that most people didn't want the bright pink color. I LOVE IT! My first girls so I am going all out pink! Take a look I think you will love them for a girl and the price cannot be beat! Just ordered two! YAY!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
iwilliams76
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Congrats!

RobinBright
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM

That's great!!  The OnBoard35 is supposed to fit newbies really well.  Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)