Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LEAVE ME THE F*** ALOOOONE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
Yes, that's what I wish to say to my 8m old. He's screaming his pretty little head off right now. Before you bitch at me for letting him, he's changed fed, and NO JOKE I held him for four fucking hours. My back and arms are sore because he wont stop screaming if I hold still! Its been like this for two days. I even numbed his gums thinking it was his teeth.
I can't take the constant screaming and dh is trying to sleep. He's had two short naps today. I haven't even had a chance to eat because while he was sleeping was only enough time for a shower and the next nap I barely got the dishes done that I needed to be able o eat.

Go on now and tell me you're supermom and have such a good independent baby and you have all the time in the world to shower, eat, put makeup on and curl your hair
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM
2 moms liked this
May be time for a visit to the doctor
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I want to say that to my 5 year old. He's had a very bad day at school and he's being a huge brat. I understand that he's autistic, but that's not an excuse for the behavior that he's had today.
LoveNaCupcake
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM
2 moms liked this

This.

Sounds like he's in pain and needs to be checked out.

Quoting Anonymous:

JC2223
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM

That sucks for both of you. If he's normally not like this then there is probably something wrong. Teething, ear ache, gas, constipation, etc. If he showing any other signs of illness or pain? Have you tried giving him Tylenol or Motrin. I hope you find some relief for both of you soon!

Hottmomma607
by Chocolate Fun on May. 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Wow sounds like you need a break? My DD once did that but she cried for 6hrs. straight! But she was a week old! And I didn't now from nursing her she wasn't getting enough to eat? She was hungry&frustrated wtih me! Even though I nursed her she just had a hard time nursing!

Why is your husband napping?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM
My 6 year old has not stopped talking or moving since he got home. Time for you to make a doctors appt.
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Nothing but sympathy here. My godson had colic for 38 hours straight. DD did a 9hour stretch a couple of times.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM
There's nothing wrong. He's over the moon happy when I'm semi jogging holding him, when I let him rip hunks of my hair out and when his dad is around. He's hating me today

Quoting Anonymous:

Mommyzlovez
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM

hugsO' girl, so sorry to hear this. Have you brought him to the Dr? maybe he is colicky? Either way after two days you need answers and rest and so does he. at 8months it could be anything. If his food has changed maybe it could be that? Either way I will certinaly pray <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's nothing wrong. He's over the moon happy when I'm semi jogging holding him, when I let him rip hunks of my hair out and when his dad is around. He's hating me today

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)