Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Country Strong"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I'm talking about the movie with Tim McGraw and Gwyneth Paltrow. I have never seen it before until today. It had me bawling my eyes out. I understand Kelly (Gwyneth Paltrow) I can identify with her. I lost my baby two years ago, June 2nd. My fiance and I were crushed. Men and women handle miscarriage and the death of their children so differently, our loss was something we couldn't deal with together. Or at least he couldn't deal with it with me and he broke up with me. I spent the next few months attempting to drown out my sorrows with alcohol and quench my loneliness with random guys. I wanted that baby and that man so badly. And then it was all gone. God wanted me for something else I guess, because despite how hard I tried, I never drank enough, I was naver brave enough to pull the trigger. I met my DH on December 28th, the day before my Angel baby's EDD. He did save me. He loved me more than anyone had loved me before. Finally someone loved me as much as I loved him. He proposed and we planned a beautiful wedding. Two days before our wedding I got my BFP! We have been married for 9 months and our baby girl was born April 27th. It really is funny how life ends up sometimes.

No point to this post I guess, I just had a lot on my mind.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM

except in the movie, she killed her own baby. by accident, but it was still her fault.

i love that movie...

lanceandhailey
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I'm glad you stayed here and found a happy ending.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

except in the movie, she killed her own baby. by accident, but it was still her fault.

i love that movie...

Yeah, aside from that. I never did anything to endanger mine. Even made subway heat up my sandwich meat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Quoting lanceandhailey:

I'm glad you stayed here and found a happy ending.

Thank you, I am too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)