Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F***ing hell!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Dear DH,

Every other damn night you know what you want for dinner. Why not tonight?! Fine I will ask our 3 kids. They want meatloaf, you won't eat meatloaf. Hell you are fucken pickier than anyone I know! Its downright ridicuous, I plan a meal every night around you! Thats the kids job to make it hard! Instead the worst with them is eating more than just 3 helping of veggies before the rest of dinner. I should be having the eat your vegetables fight with the kids not you! I shyouldn't have to trick you into eating certain things! Hell, I can't stand seafood, but I know how to cook it! I do all this miniscule shit for you. Just tell me what you will eat for dinner! Of fuck it, Im going to make muffin meatloafs and tell you they're a beef bake. I love you to death, but remember I haven't slept in over 2.5 days, and Im on the verge of a complete fucken meltdown, if you don 't GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! Eat what I make or starve... 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Sounds like you married a kid.

Go out to eat or kick him in the nuts. 8)

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
They eat what I make, like it or not. OR they can go fix a bowl of cereal
FUCK THAT
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Mmm meatloaf

If he doesn't like it, he can make something for him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I wouldn't put up with that.eat what I make or don't eat.of course I would also incorporate what dh liked too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I would stop catering to him. I would have a long time ago!

JanineDeer
by Janine on May. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL AMEN  God but so many men are just big babies.  All that hype about them being oh so strong and manly is all crap.   Big babies, most of them.  If they were NOT stronger physically than women- they would NOT be ruling the world, seriously. 

cwahtomy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM
My hubby has issues with picking something for dinner as well. My kids are too young to pick.. so I make what I want. Usually he'll eat what I make. Otherwise he'll just cook for himself.
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on May. 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I would stop catering to him. That is ridiculous.
FarmWife
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

As Mama says, "You have 2 choices for dinner. Take it or leave it."

RoseBlossom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

yeah i make anything i want and then they eat it or eat ramen noodles. they usually eat what i make or pick a few things not to eat, like if i make spaghetti with mushroom sauce, my little brother who doesnt like mushrooms just pickst the mushrooms out, or doesnt use the sauce. if i make boiled chicken then they choose to eat the sides, etc..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)