Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

um ok....whatever you want dear.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

me and my dd (21) are kinda close,she tells me if shes gonna get a tattoo or a piercing and asks my thoughts on it ect.well this morning she emailed me at work and said "i want to get one of these for Fathers day or our anniversary for Jorge but i cant decide, which one do you like better?" and she sent me these 2 pictures

she said the first one will look different but the second one will be about the same.she wants it on one of her wrists...i dont particularly like nightmare before christmas so idk what to tell her...what do you ladies think?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't like either one, but it is her body, she is the only one who has to like it. 

.ChiMama.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:07 PM
The first one is cute but I don't wouldnt get an exposed tattoo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Quoting .ChiMama.:

The first one is cute but I don't wouldnt get an exposed tattoo.

i wouldnt either,thats why idk what to tell her because i dont care for this movie and i dont care for the placement she wants.......

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Tell her she'll regret it.

sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
I love Jack and Sally. The first one is cute if it looked more like them. I like the second one because it looks more like them and its more romantic. If the first one looked more like them it would represent the more innocent side of love. I like them both though but by these pics I'd go with # 2
13579nlm
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM

second

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Neither of these really translate to good tattoo pieces, in my opinion. I would encourage her to keep looking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Quoting sdsstargazer:

I love Jack and Sally. The first one is cute if it looked more like them. I like the second one because it looks more like them and its more romantic. If the first one looked more like them it would represent the more innocent side of love. I like them both though but by these pics I'd go with # 2

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I like something like this better :)
Really gives off that Tim Burton vibe. 

teal_phoenix
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Quoting 13579nlm:

second

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)