Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I was 15 and on the depo shot. I had a mean boyfriend so I moved back to my moms ( i was living with aunt) 4 hours away. Well about a month after being back homeI stopped depo and no period came( never had one while on depo). I went to the doctor and found out I was pregg. I was devastated I wanted nothing more than my mom to get pissed at me and make me abort. Well she didn't, my secret I wanted kept and gone she told everyone and was excited. I was 6 months before I found out anyway so I guess I couldn't abort. I wanted to though. I even tried making myself lose it. I had a healthy baby a few months later. He is now 12 and I am so happy he made it through me selfish ways. I absolutely love him and couldn't imagine my life without him. I always feel so guilty when I think about my pregnancy and nobody knows how I felt.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Delila12
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:31 PM
That's good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM
My story is 'quasi-similar'. I knew I was pregnant, my mom found out at 6 months. I expected her to kick me out but she was excited (first grandchild). I never thought of abortion and my dd is my everything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)