Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh. How much more can I take?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Honestly, I dont know how much more I can take.  I work full time, have a five year and go to college.  Um, he works has no kid responsibility and has been working on his bachelors for eight years..WTF?! Dude, get your shytt together. Aside from that, well, aside from that are a million things. I dont like living with filthy ass people.. Why didnt you disclose THAT before we got married? Why dont you get a teeth cleaning like I have asked you to a million times? Get a cover for your motorcycle so that the 4K you just spent on it are not wasted like every single $1K weekly paycheck of yours?! A lot of things are just beyond me.. Act like a grown up when we converse? Perhaps treat me like a lady not your maid? If you wanted someone to cook, clean and take care of you your ass should move back to your mama's house because there is one boy I am taking care of and that is my son, until he is 18 and then I can help but that's it. Um, get your SHYT TOGETHER. I am getting tired of sitting around and waiting for you to grow up, if I wanted to deal with a child, I would have married one... And ugh! WTF the thing I am most afraid of is being fed up because from past experiences I know I can deal with a lot of crap, but the day I say I am done, well, there is no turning back.. I am afraid that will happen but I cant teach a man how to be a man, you were suppossed to already be a man before we married, why is that my responsibility too? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:47 PM

So, I'm guessing he's immature?

zetajen
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Have you explicitly told him your expectations of him? if not, it is time for an uncomfortable talk where you tell him where he is falling short in your eyes and you tell him very specifically what you need from him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM

TO say the least, yeah. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I have, unfortunately we had the uncomfortable talk a few months ago, he did good a few days and then is back to normal.. UM!! WTF! I am just getting fed up.  I'll be done with my Bachelor's next year (3 years after I started) and I know that will be the beginning of the end if he has not got his shytt together because I will be going to grad school and if he hasnt stepped up I will just do it on my own with my child even if that means struggle for a while. 

Quoting zetajen:

Have you explicitly told him your expectations of him? if not, it is time for an uncomfortable talk where you tell him where he is falling short in your eyes and you tell him very specifically what you need from him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 27, 2013 at 10:26 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)