Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im starting to hate him edit in red sry its so long just exausted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My so of 3 years is really pissing me off we are in the process of looking to buy a house we have 2 kids together and he has 2 days off a week... one day he goes out to play poker 2 hers before the kids go to bed and the other he spends golfing till 1 whenever I suggest that he spend time with the kids instead or help me with house hunting instead he acts like he is five and throws a fit

He keeps telling me I need to find a hobby so I would understand but nothing to me is worth loosing that family time and if I had a job I definitely we old not waste 6-8 hours of my kids being awake for a hobby

Vent over

i finnally exploaded today he came home at 5 and sat right down like he has done every night for the past week. i dont expect him to help that much when it comes to cleaning but 2 weeks ago we hadlaundry backed up and i did 3 loads got them sorted and everything but his shirts and towels put away so i asked him if he would do it. he agreed... well ive been sorting and packing all week so ive gotten behind on dishes and picking up toys and all that small stuff and today when i realized fuck it hes not going to ever help i did it all. he asked why i was pissed and i explained to him that since he was being a child about the moving and i had decided to do it myself it would have been nice of him to notice that i was overwhelmed and maybe picked up sopme slack...

then he procedes to pout and say what an asshole he is and mope around god with him its a loose loose if i dont say how i feel im miserable and if i do he mopes around and im more miserablebanging head into wall

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Hes immature and selfish. You should have let him know years ago(im assuming) that it bothered you
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Leave him.  Why don't you work?  He knows he can do whatever he wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 6:34 PM
It didn't start to botther me until my 2 year old started crawling and I did let him know

If I go to work I will need a daycare and my paycheck after paying for daycare and glass would be a few dollars and its not worth it to loose 40 hours a week of time with my kids

His hours fluctuate and can change at any given time and he isn't willing to negotiate so we have to have a daycare

He makes $50 over the childcare assistantce
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Same boat but he's home when he can be

Quoting Anonymous:

It didn't start to botther me until my 2 year old started crawling and I did let him know

If I go to work I will need a daycare and my paycheck after paying for daycare and glass would be a few dollars and its not worth it to loose 40 hours a week of time with my kids

His hours fluctuate and can change at any given time and he isn't willing to negotiate so we have to have a daycare

He makes $50 over the childcare assistantce
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)