Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

must be nice to go on a vacation with our tax dollars!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
Ok so maybe I am just jelous however I think it is BS..this girl I know not only gets free housing, food stamps, Medicaid, electric assistance she also gets cash benefits and what does she use it for, but to go on vacation for the next 5 days...here I am doing the adult thing and supporting my own children, paying my own bills and can't afford to take my kids to go on vacation....sorry I just had to vent cause it makes me so angry...this lady could work, but chooses not and instead makes the government support her and her 7 year old dd...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Green is not a good color for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Oh I know, but it still doesn't seem right....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I know but your kids probably have a better life than hers, don't they deserve a bit of joy?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

.ChiMama.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM
5 moms liked this
I know how you feel. It pisses me off to no extent. The worst thing is that their kids will probably feel even more entitled than the parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.ChiMama.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM
4 moms liked this
Yea and its up to their parents to provide that not the tax payers.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know but your kids probably have a better life than hers, don't they deserve a bit of joy?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Her child enjoys things much more then my kids, cause she has no bills and the government pays for everything she always has the money to go away on vacation, go to the zoo, she gets a free membership to the y and free classes there for her child....I don't qualify for a free membership or classes...money is tight so there will no vacations for my kids this year...while she already had two more planned for the summer....her parents spoil het child rotten so believe me when I say het child has it far better then mine

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I wonder if you could report that... sigh. Oh well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

I don't understand how the hell someone gets free food, medical care, utility assistance and cash aid.  That shows her she doesn't have to work.  Unbelievable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM

you do not know for sure she can work,assumptions.;plus i bet someone else is paying for the trip.Jealous much?

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM
3 moms liked this

It'd be nice if people that abuse the system got caught. If everyone reported the people we knew doing it I bet it would save a lot of money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)