Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've decided to go bats*** crazy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I've decided that since I can no longer mentally deal with my life that I'm going to jump off the deep end head first. No, I'm not killing myself tonight, I just thought it would be fun to see how long I can sleep if I take a bunch of sleeping pills with a few beers. I've locked myself in my room so as not to be interrupted from what I'm hoping will be a very good nap. Fuck.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
That's not good. Please get help!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I honestly have no desire to live but my MIL is really stressed out right now because my BIL is getting married next month and she's basically doing all the planning so I don't want to add on to all of that for her right now. And I've clearly already lost my shit enough that I'm trying to hold off from completely losing my shit so the family can enjoy a nice wedding... What the fuck am I doing????

Quoting Anonymous:

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Call 911 and get some help. Seriously.

CrazyMomma710
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM

You need a therapist. Not drugs and alcohol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I think we a have our bad moments but please get yourself some help

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly have no desire to live but my MIL is really stressed out right now because my BIL is getting married next month and she's basically doing all the planning so I don't want to add on to all of that for her right now. And I've clearly already lost my shit enough that I'm trying to hold off from completely losing my shit so the family can enjoy a nice wedding... What the fuck am I doing????

Quoting Anonymous:

momma2mms
by Kristin on May. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Flush the pills... Go to th ER for a physc evaluation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM

You're not thinking straight.  Go make yourself vomit up those pills immediately and call a spouse, family member, friend, hotline, ANYONE.  

Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this

If you have a MIL, I'm assuming you have a husband. If you are on Cafemom, I'm assuming you have at least one child. Suicide may seem like the easiest way out for you, but it is by far the shittiest thing you can do to the people who love you. Keep that in mind, and try to find another way to deal with things. Nothing is ever bad enough to kill yourself over.

LectioDivina
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Call and talk to someone...

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
all2gethernow
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM

oh no....seriously??? Do you have kids? Where are they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)