Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so lost and confused.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
My bf was in a motorcycle accident over a week and a half ago. He was hurt pretty bad and is suffering from a traumatic brain injury. I'm just sad and lost. Everything was going so well and bam. His parents are moving him back to his home state all the way across the country and i can't just pack up and leave. It also feels like he is pulling away from me. I told him i have his back regardless...right not he can't talk because of the trach or move his left side. Im at a loss. I love him so much :( with him going back home and him pulling away from me. Do i just stay away or stay there till he leaves? I hate this situation. I miss his hugs and kissing me on my forehead.his stupid jokes. Just laying next to him at night and talking. I feel like i lost him :( has anyone else had to deal with anything like this? Sorry for the jumble mess :(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

awww sweetie, i'm so sorry you have to go through this :(

An0nym0use
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM
How long were y'all together?
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on May. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

So sorry...hugs...

Snakecharm
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Sorry... What a difficult time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM
6 months. Not a long time really. But we have spent almost everyday together.

Quoting An0nym0use:

An0nym0use
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I'm so sorry. That really sucks. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

6 months. Not a long time really. But we have spent almost everyday together.

Quoting An0nym0use:

CrazyMomma710
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Give it time, let him heal. If he cares for you he will come back for you. Try to keep contact with his family and him and show that you will still be there for him no matter what. Prayers and hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Thanks everyone for your support. Its a crappy situation and i know tbi take time to heal. I'm just an impatient person. Bf always gave me a hard time about that. I talked to bf dad today and he said i can visit whenever i want. Tho i don't know how often i will given the fact that I'm in az and they are in VA :)
Ashley_Carlson
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I'm so sorry. That has to suck. BF enjoys riding motorcycles, and I've told him that I will disable his bike (not permanantly) if I ever catch him riding without a helmet.

angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Hugs...it is hard to see someone you love and care about injured like that. Happened to someone I was very close with three years ago this Memorial Day. He pulled away from me but after he recovered we talked. He said he did not want me to see him that way or to see him die..said he thought he was going to die. That could be whats going on with your bf ...he does not want you to see him hurt and not being able to be the strong man you usually see him as. Just be encouraging and let him know you are there but dont push him. Hopefully he will recover and come around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)