Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is school worth it?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 25 Replies

Box Tops for education! 

Go here, https://www.facebook.com/BoxTopsForEducation/app_367976259968602 like the page, and search for your school. If you want (PRETTY PLEASE!) Search for IONE OLSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (zipcode 93933) and the school receives 5 box tops! We are trying to raise enough money to hire an art teacher next year (music, PE and art were cut). We already fund the entire music program, including the music teacher's salary, exclusively through box tops. We are trying so hard to add an art teacher too!

Random act of kindness for memorial day! Each click is worth .50 cents! Come on! CM could fund our art teacher in a matter of minutes!

PRETTY PLEASE! It will not show your name, or FB page. It is completely private!

**********So it says not compatible on mobile devices. SORRY!

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM

bump! nobody?

FarmWife
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump....but I'll have to snag them for my school. :/ Sorry. Small school. Few funds.

Good luck!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
The link said page not found
Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM

they go a long way! schools get so little funding for anything other than testing.

Quoting FarmWife:

Bump....but I'll have to snag them for my school. :/ Sorry. Small school. Few funds.

Good luck!! 

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM

did you have any trouble with the link?

Quoting FarmWife:

Good luck!! 

Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:32 PM

odd. Here is the link to box tips FB page. Click on "summer countdown"

https://www.facebook.com/BoxTopsForEducation

Quoting Anonymous:

The link said page not found

HunnyBabie
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't do FB (no bashing please; I don't even like the internet, I'm just on here b/c this is the only way I can talk to ppl other the ones I either married or gave birth to.)

Like the Laberynth guy avatar!!!  I watch it every chance I get. lol

Djinn83
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM

BUMP!

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I searched for your school since I'm a homeschooler and don't need them for my *school*. lol

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I used your link and it worked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)