Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I scream now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: whos right ?

Options:

You

Him

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

Ok lets get to the nitty gritty here , SO and I are on the Outs , just lots of drama we are tecnically broken up still live together and all but yeah Complicated is an understatment here to say the least . mostly its cause hes board because we dont do much together I have my stuff he dislikes , i like to watch food network and ghost shows . he hates most if not all tv but loves vedio games . He asked me to come to bike nite after work with him only thing i am not the use to bikes i liked his harly or his honda shadow but now he has this crotch rocket and i dont like it nor trust it . he got mad when i said no . then asked when my next SCA event was and i said I dont know and that pissed him off and now we are not talking . I am mad because of how hes acting but hes mad cause i just dont care anymore . To be honest ? I dont ,why should i care anymore i dont make him happy , I know others can . I am not wild or crazy . I am me I am gentle and odd ball nive at times , i can act like a child or a lady all depends on if i wanna be silly or not . I like my peace I do healings all the time yet I can't heal what i hold most dear to me . 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 7:38 PM

what no one ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
So break up for good. If you can't work out these MINOR differences, you won't make it.
Cochise
by Dawn on May. 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

You both need to give a little...  you need two people that want to make it work...   then do it.   Relationships are not always easy ...    thing is ...  you have to truly love each other .. 

cmeinthelite29
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Sorry but all I hear is immaturity on both sides.  Compromising and maturity it what it takes to make a relationship work. Stop watching TV, he needs to stop playing video games and you two need to find something you both like to do, and do it.  Explore.   

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on May. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM
This or me for me an DF he will play video games when I watch tv beside each other. We enjoy it. We also have our one show we like to watch together and we go for lots of car rides because we both enjoy it. I wouldn't even try to get him to watch one of my shows and he wouldn't get me to play his Video games, although occasionally I do play his video game and he will occasionally watch movies with me. Give and take doesn't work of no one is willing, so instead I suggest finding something you both like to do.

Quoting cmeinthelite29:

Sorry but all I hear is immaturity on both sides.  Compromising and maturity it what it takes to make a relationship work. Stop watching TV, he needs to stop playing video games and you two need to find something you both like to do, and do it.  Explore.   

cmeinthelite29
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Right now DH and I are sitting next to each other, on seperate couches, each with our laptops.  But we are constantly showing each other things, playing music for each other, ect.  This is what we do together on work evenings.  

Quoting Retrokitty:

This or me for me an DF he will play video games when I watch tv beside each other. We enjoy it. We also have our one show we like to watch together and we go for lots of car rides because we both enjoy it. I wouldn't even try to get him to watch one of my shows and he wouldn't get me to play his Video games, although occasionally I do play his video game and he will occasionally watch movies with me. Give and take doesn't work of no one is willing, so instead I suggest finding something you both like to do.

Quoting cmeinthelite29:

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on May. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM
DF and I too. We enjoy it, we are still together and talking.

Quoting cmeinthelite29:

Right now DH and I are sitting next to each other, on seperate couches, each with our laptops.  But we are constantly showing each other things, playing music for each other, ect.  This is what we do together on work evenings.  

Quoting Retrokitty:

Quoting cmeinthelite29:

l0nely
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Wow.. That made my head hurt..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)