Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She answered the door nude!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm soooo embarrassed! I ordered pizza and it was supposed to take 40 minutes to deliver so I was going to take a shower while I waited. 15 minutes later my child comes to the bathroom asking if he can open the door! I had to hurry and finish my shower. I then ran to the door wrapped in just a towel! LOL! That pizza delivery boy is going to have a great story to tell tonight! Just thought I'd share my embarrassing story! Anyone else want to share one?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I had people working on my kitchen floor and so I couldnt get into the kitchen to cook. Both of my sil's were at my house with their kids and so we decide to order a pizza.. we didn't have enough cash so we scrounged up change and lottery ticket winners. The pizza came out to twenty dollars I gave them fifteen in bills and ten in change and two dollars worth of ticket winners. We felt so bad about the five dollars of change the guy got a seven dollar tip lol. I told him to stop at the gas station on his way back to cash in his tip it was so embarassing.
Michaelsmom0522
by Jimbobsmistress on May. 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Lmao that's funny

Quoting Anonymous:

I had people working on my kitchen floor and so I couldnt get into the kitchen to cook. Both of my sil's were at my house with their kids and so we decide to order a pizza.. we didn't have enough cash so we scrounged up change and lottery ticket winners. The pizza came out to twenty dollars I gave them fifteen in bills and ten in change and two dollars worth of ticket winners. We felt so bad about the five dollars of change the guy got a seven dollar tip lol. I told him to stop at the gas station on his way back to cash in his tip it was so embarassing.
Owl_Feather
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

at least you were in a towel! I bet the guy got a boner LOL

A friend of mine answers her door in sexy lingerie all the time. She doesnt see the big deal. It's just  body. While I agree with her, I must say, I think she chose sexy lingerie for a reason lol

myusernamedied
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM
When I was 14, my mum ordered a pizza for me and my friends because she'd be working late. Well, when I answered the door, I couldn't help but notice this dude looked exactly like "Otis" (a movie about a creep pizza delivery guy who kidnaps a high school girl and locks her in the basement) he was also late, so I kept the tip. Jerk move, I know.
10 minutes after he leaves, my mum calls and asks me who answered the door and I was like, "Me?"
Aparently this dude looked up the number we'd called from, called it back, texted and all this other mumbo jumbo. He was telling my mum that he wanted to take me out and all this other creepy stuff.
She literally had to tell him off because even after she mentioned my age, he wouldn't bug off. lol.
Not really embarassing, but my mum thought I was doing something inappropriate, I guess. I just wanted some pizza! Lol
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM

This used to happen all the time to the drivers at the Donatos I worked at in high school. Old men would purposely answer the door naked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:19 PM
My husband's aunt (through marriage) was a little crazy and heavily medicated. We were at his grandparent's house for a big Christmas party. She walked out of the bathroom topless. I don't know what she was thinking but she said "I didn't know there were people here" before her husband grabbed her and brought her into the bathroom.
bannannagirl
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Quoting mem82:

This used to happen all the time to the drivers at the Donatos I worked at in high school. Old men would purposely answer the door naked.

Ewwww!
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Yeah, once the sign on the door said, "Go around back through the gate." That isn't unusual so the driver, who was like barely 18, went around. He opened the privacy gate and it was this 70 year old guy buck naked and spread out on a lawn chair, aimed right out the gate. LOL

Quoting bannannagirl:

Quoting mem82:

Ewwww!

Ashley_Carlson
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I swear I've read this exact same post before.

bannannagirl
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I swear I've read this exact same post before.

Apparently I'm not the only one this has happened to. LOL. Or did u read my facebook status?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)