Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has happened to me??????

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 0 Replies
Since I anted up my training, I've been told to go on a high protein, low carb, high lean protein diet....I've been on it for about 2 months and have been very regimented about it. It has given me the results I've needed but I posted in another group about me losing motivation and craving everything I shouldn't have....everything sweet, etc.

So, I've declared the next two day, "Tonya's days" where I'll eat what I want. I still have to go to the gym and keep up my water intake. I still have monitor and not go super crazy like I kinda did earlier but I'll deal with it Monday!

We ordered pizza, one of my ALL TIME high carb, yummy, delicious foods I haven't had in about 4 months.......I ate one bite and was sooooo sad! It was horrible! Sooooooo bready, toooo salty and sweet in a bad way and tooooooo much of a processed taste.

NOT MY PIZZA!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! What did I do???? Had a big bowl of fruit loops! It was still very sweet and processed tasting but it was the sweet I've been craving!!!! The.best.meal I have tasted in months, lmao!!

I've already gotten my meals planned out
-Special K with an apple in the morning
-Chocolate, PB, loads of veggies, protein shake
-Bbq chicken sub from Subway and grapes
-Alice Springs chicken with mashed potatoes (drool), an apple pie flavored protein shake, banana

Not sure what Sunday will bring other than a blizzard!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)