Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sadan Hussein and Hitler

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

This is open for all for whatever you believe in if you know the bible and how to get into heaven do you think that in there last days on earth that sadan hussein and hitler would be able to get into heaven why or why not?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Yes. if they truely repented and meant it.
MojoRising
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I've no way of knowing
poshkat
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Saddam*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 8:51 PM
If the answer is 'yes' then I'm ok with not getting in.
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM
No way of knowing. I'm not God
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 24, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Saddam*
poshkat
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:54 PM
And I really don't know. My grandma said Hitler is definitely in hell, he killed most of her family.

As for Saddam, I don't know. He was the reason my family had to wear gas masks and hide in safe rooms in the middle of the night, but I feel bad for the way his life ended. He looked like a sad broken old man, but I don't know if he went to heaven.
cmeinthelite29
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Well according to the bible yes, if they really are regretful and ask for forgiveness.  WHICH is the big hypocritical flaw with Christianity and the people believing in the bible.  I for one, would not want to spend eternity in invisible space with Hitler and the likes..........

handy0318
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:56 PM

This... if they truly repented and meant it. God would know if they were truly repentented or just trying to cover the bases...

I'm not holding my breath that either will be there.

Honestly, the one I'm not going to be surprised to find in heaven (if I make it there myself) will be Jeffrey Dahmer.  He asked for a minister to counsel him and a Church of Christ minister, Roy Ratcliff, did so.

Eventually, Dahmer was baptized. Ratcliff sincerely believes that Dahmer was truly repentent of his crimes and sought forgiveness for his sins.  There is no way that Ratcliff or any other human can know Dahmer's heart for certain, but God does and if Dahmer was truly repentent and sought forgiveness, God's grace would be extended to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. if they truely repented and meant it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)