Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is he doing this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My daughter's father and I split 4 weeks ago. I found out that he cheated on me. When I cut it off, he really went downhill. He was threatening to kill himself to his friends and family. Crying all the time. Well, we talked about it and had been getting along for the past 2 weeks. (we dont live together now) We had been meeting for lunch, going to the movies, for coffee, and shopping with DD. He seemed to genuinely enjoy it. He would take videos, pictures, kisses, show her off. He told me that if I ever with held her from him, he'd want to get court ordered visitation.

Well for the past week, he's been really weird. He has not called to check on her every day, like usual. No text, no messages at all. When I call it just rings and goes to his voicemail. I have left several voicemails. I even told him that I may have to take DD to the hospital(over a bad infection) NOTHING. I finally did get ahold of him. He was just very quiet. "Oh...I have just been busy with work and stuff." was his answer to ignoring everything. 

Well, he was supposed to meet us for dinner today. I waited for hours and he never showed. I called 3 or 4 times. Left texts. And when I got home I sent him a message via Facebook asking him something not reguarding today at all and he replied back. So I know he is home.. When I asked why he never showed and said "Guess you are to good for DD now?" ..no reply.

Wtf is up?? :(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Could he have met someone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I asked him on the phone call where he was just kind of quiet and all he said was "No, I am not seeing anyone. Don't worry."

Quoting KristenFowles:

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

But how honest was he when he was cheating on you?

Quoting Anonymous:

I asked him on the phone call where he was just kind of quiet and all he said was "No, I am not seeing anyone. Don't worry."

Quoting KristenFowles:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

BUMP!

jessi2girls
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

for your sake and your dd's sake.. let it go.. let him fall out of your lives.. he's emotionally unstable and needs to seek a mental health professional for his depression.. and the last thing you want is to be caught in the middle of that, or to have your dd caught in the middle of that!

copasetic1
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM

He's playing games. Sounds like a manipulative, passive-aggressive jerk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)