Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You might as well wrap your kid in bubble wrap now!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

Seriously save yourself the freaking trouble! Your baby is two months old and already you are imagining the worst happening to him. Like him at two months old jumping out of a damn bouncy seat, off a coffee table while he's strapped in. Makes no sense to me how a baby that young can do that. Ugh...I hate first time mothers...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM
3 moms liked this
I hate you, too, bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Uh I might agree with you if your example wasn't a bouncy seat on a coffee table. Its so easy for them to fall off. Just put them on the floor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

How will they fall off though? I trip over that sucker. It doesn't move an inch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh I might agree with you if your example wasn't a bouncy seat on a coffee table. Its so easy for them to fall off. Just put them on the floor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Well screw you too ho!

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I hate you, too, bitch.

NorseGodessMom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

thank goddess I was never that mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Depends on how much the baby moves and if the bouncy seat is on vibrate. We have wood floors and DDs would move on vibrate or if she kicked hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

How will they fall off though? I trip over that sucker. It doesn't move an inch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Really? Thats weird. The bouncy seat I have rocks up and down but not with enough force that a 2 month old can make to launch themselves out of secure straps and on to the floor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Depends on how much the baby moves and if the bouncy seat is on vibrate. We have wood floors and DDs would move on vibrate or if she kicked hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

vvinkyloafer
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM
WUHEVA. AH DO WUT AH WON'.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well screw you too ho!

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I hate you, too, bitch.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I don't think they would fall out of the straps but fall with the seat as it fell. Still not exactly the best thing. Babies have managed to turn over car sears too. Its really not that hard to put it on the floor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Thats weird. The bouncy seat I have rocks up and down but not with enough force that a 2 month old can make to launch themselves out of secure straps and on to the floor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

BEXi
by BEXi on May. 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

lol the only thing first time mothers do that annoys the shit out of me is the "OMG MY BABY IS 3 MONTHS OLD AND CAN COUNT TO THREE!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)