Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone tried to pick my DD up from school today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
My dd is in preschool. You have to be buzzed through a door, and if the people in the office don't recognize you, you have to show id, and your name has to be on the pickup list. My school called me at about 12 o'clock today, and said that there was someone insisting to pick my daughter up. Her name wasnt on the list, and they told me a name I had never heard of before. I told them that no one was supposed to come and get her, and they told me that they were calling the police. She had apparently went to her car to call me, but left. I went immediately and picked her up myself, but I'm still a little shaken.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Wow. People are crazy. I'm glad she's OK.
momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

wtf!? well im happy nothing happened to her... do they have cameras so you could try and see who it was? 

momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I would wonder forever who did it.. did they give you a description of the woman?

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Any ideas on who it could have been?

Mommyof1_2013
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Wow that's SCARY!!! I hope they find out who she was. I probably wouldn't let my DD go back to school for the rest of the week (well tomorrow)

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

HOLY SCARY SHIT, BATMAN.

Thank god your preschool is clearly awesome; I would feel very safe if my daughter went there knowing how perfectly they handled it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM
They have cameras in the classroom, but not in front of the building

Quoting momma4vr:

wtf!? well im happy nothing happened to her... do they have cameras so you could try and see who it was? 

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Whoa.  That is the same set up as my daughter's school.  Do you have any gut feeling about it? What did the police say?

URHonor
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM

google the name she gave or fb it and see who it was...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM
They said a tall slim young woman with dark hair. I have NO clue who it would have been.

My first thought was my dh's ex wife, because she is psycho, but she isn't tall and thin

Quoting momma4vr:

I would wonder forever who did it.. did they give you a description of the woman?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)