Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could it be? eta in pink

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

I have been taking Fertility Blend for about a month now, and AF is due next week. My breasts are SO SORE!!!! I don't know if it's just pms (never had sore breasts in the past before AF) or if I might get my BFP soon? Has anyone else had extremely sore breasts without being pregnant before? Or if you've ever taken Fertility Blend, was it one of your "side effects"

Well, since posting, I spent a night dry heaving. Every time I laid down, I would run to the toilet thinking I was going to puke. Nothing. The following morning I felt gross after making breakfast, but again, nothing. AF was due today and decided to not show up....I will be waiting a few days to see if the bi-atch shows. If not, hello Dollar Tree and hopefully hello baby!

FX

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM

My boobs got sore when I was pregnant, never otherwise.  That's all I've got.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Yea but it was apparently caused by my ovarian cyst..
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Good luck :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM

That's how it was with my other two...and I've noticed within the last week ish that I have been very fatigued as well. I've been getting the same amount of sleep that I've gotten for the last two years now and I could fall asleep anywhere at any time lately. FX it IS because its a BFP but if its not this sucks lol

Quoting Lunarprancer:

My boobs got sore when I was pregnant, never otherwise.  That's all I've got.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Oh my! I hope not. I've had cervical cancer once before and that sucks in itself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting KristenFowles:

Good luck :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I can't even imagine! Glad you beat it though! I have to wait until Wednesday to get my ultrasound results from my stupid dr and have sooo many things going though my head. Not to mention the pain! Hope you get a bfp!! I'm hoping for one soon as well!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my! I hope not. I've had cervical cancer once before and that sucks in itself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Yea we've been trying for over 5 years now it's been hard. And then the dr said after the cancer that there would only be a 10% chance of conceiving again. I hate going to the doctors and wanted the cheapest route hence when I came across this fertility blend I jumped on it after months of studying on it and reading reviews on any site I could find. Wish you the best in your fight too! I couldn't imagine the pain :/ hopefully it will all end soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't even imagine! Glad you beat it though! I have to wait until Wednesday to get my ultrasound results from my stupid dr and have sooo many things going though my head. Not to mention the pain! Hope you get a bfp!! I'm hoping for one soon as well!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

KTU
by Kim on May. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep. The soreness of them are what prompted me to take a pregnancy test. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I'm so frugal I won't buy a test until I'm late lol

Quoting KTU:

Yep. The soreness of them are what prompted me to take a pregnancy test. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)