Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids that steal

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 2 Replies

So we have all been here one way or another.

This is about kids who are 2 to 6 years old.

When I was like 3 or 4 i took a piece of candy from the store and my mom caught me and made me put it back and apologize to the people and i never did it again.

Sooooooooo what would you do if you caught your child stealing. If you left the store and seen your kid with a toy or a candy and you know that you did not pay for it would you make him or her take it back and tell them sorry or would you let them keep it.

If you seen a kid stealing would you tell the parent?

Is someone came up to you and said they seen your kid put something in there pocket would you believe the person or not?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM

cut off their hands.

shyone_91786
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM

That's what happen to my friend he was like 9 or so and he was caught stealing at the zoo d his mom had droped him off and told his dad what happen so he told his son so you like to steal well this is what happens to people who steal and he made his son put his hand on a stump and he took out is machete and told him people who steal gets their hands cut off and he acted like he was going to do it but then told him son to go in and change his pants then grounded him.  it was sad but I don't think he is ever stole again.

Quoting Anonymous:

cut off their hands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)