Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbor has gone BAT S*** CRAZY!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

About a month ago he called the fire dept on us because we were grilling and it was smokey. He said he had to close his windows due to the smoke and he needed fresh air and could not get any with us grilling. Then about a week ago we were cleaning out the shed that is connected to my carport and had a couple boxes we were going through under the carport and my trash was full due to throwing stuff away. He called Code Enforcement. So we finally finished cleaning out the shed and code enforcement did not say anything to us. Well this evening he came home and there was a piece of rope in my yard. I went and asked him why he was throwing stuff in my yard. He said well you threw it in my yard. I told him I did not throw it in his yard and had no idea where it came from. He yanked the rope from my hand and I yanked it back and went and threw it away all the while he continued to curse me and my son. He has gotten very bitter and seems mentally unstable in the last couple years. He has MS real bad and drinks like a fish.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GOBryan
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM

HAHA

Quoting GOBryan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)