Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 week appointment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Its coming up and i still dont know what birth control I'm going to use! We have two kids and dh and i both agree that we are done. My ob strongly suggest eesure but im not sure... i was thinking getting my tubes tied but then read that it give you heavier periods, mine were heavy before i got pregnant. Im breast feeding. I had paragurd and hated it!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
weezer_cookie
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I was gonna say Paraguard... LOL
babyfever2011
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Haven't given birth yet BUT I'm in the same rut as you
theirmommy04
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I'd say natural family planning method. I don't believe in hormonal birth control or putting foreign objects in my body or doing anything permenant. But that's just me.

Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Im getting concerned with all the misinformation out there about tubal ligation. There is no connection between tubals and heavy periods!! Having my tubes tied was the best thing ive ever done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I had it for almost three years and hated it. I would have huge blood clots every period and running to tge bathroom to change my tampon every 30 minutes. After i got it taken out it was like night and day! Still had a heavy period but not as bad, no mirgraines, no backaches or doubling over in pain from cramps!

Quoting weezer_cookie:

I was gonna say Paraguard... LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Thats how i feel too! natural family planning work for us for 8 months except for the one time i forgot to check. Lol

Quoting theirmommy04:

I'd say natural family planning method. I don't believe in hormonal birth control or putting foreign objects in my body or doing anything permenant. But that's just me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)