Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This group is getting boring

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

Actually I think it is boring.  No  fun, its all the same shit. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuThatsWho
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this

You do realize that you are by no means the first to say this?  This post is as redundant as the rest.

haydsmom2007
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM

then go away?

bcoll
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM

We will miss you when you go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM
everyone keeps losing their anon buttons so they quit posting lol

or getting kicked out.
MomTo2Boys12
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I think it's getting annoying. Which is making me personally use it a lot less. It's the redundancy of food stamps, crunchy vs. mainstream moms, stay at home moms vs. working moms. It's also starting to grind my gears that people can't ask another person a simple question without them feeling the dire need to act like a complete bitch. As if they have something to prove. I mean, even tonight, I asked a simple question (or what I thought was simple a and easy to answer question without being a dickweed) and the OP felt the need to resort to being a dickweed. Instead of acting like an adult and answering the question like one too, which now I know she is fully incapable of doing now. If you can't answer a simple question that wasn't asked in a distasteful, hateful manner, and feel the need to act like a asshole then you need to reevaluate your attitude. 

/end rant. Sorry for going off OP lol! Seriously, people here are beginning to just suck. For women to wake up everyday and feel the need to act like an asshole to people in order to seem like a total 'badass bitch' then something is clearly wrong. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Ive never seen a post saying this,   You must be on a whole lot more then me.  

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

You do realize that you are by no means the first to say this?  This post is as redundant as the rest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM

lol  I am in this group a whole lot less then I use to be.  

Quoting haydsmom2007:

then go away?

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on May. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Yup, Cafemom is period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Every once in awhile there's a good post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM

lol   hope you feel better.   I agree w/ you 100% though

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

I think it's getting annoying. Which is making me personally use it a lot less. It's the redundancy of food stamps, crunchy vs. mainstream moms, stay at home moms vs. working moms. It's also starting to grind my gears that people can't ask another person a simple question without them feeling the dire need to act like a complete bitch. As if they have something to prove. I mean, even tonight, I asked a simple question (or what I thought was simple a and easy to answer question without being a dickweed) and the OP felt the need to resort to being a dickweed. Instead of acting like an adult and answering the question like one too, which now I know she is fully incapable of doing now. If you can't answer a simple question that wasn't asked in a distasteful, hateful manner, and feel the need to act like a asshole then you need to reevaluate your attitude. 

/end rant. Sorry for going off OP lol! Seriously, people here are beginning to just suck. For women to wake up everyday and feel the need to act like an asshole to people in order to seem like a total 'badass bitch' then something is clearly wrong. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)